It has never been more important to vote than now, but who is the lesser of the two evils? Here is how to vote. Just answer truthfully.
Would you trust the person you want to vote for to:
- Handle your retirement portfolio?
- Be your personal financial adviser?
- Be you marriage counselor?
- Be your children’s therapist? psychology?
- Be your children sexuality teacher?
- Be your children’s best friend?
- Be your children honesty role model ?
- Be your children’s example of respect for themselves and others?
- Be your children’s example of honesty?
- Be your children’s example of hard work to make a living?
- Be your children school teacher?
- Teach your children how to solve problems with decency?
- Teach your children kindness, dependability and good words?
- Teach your children self confidence and character?
- Teach your children obedience and yet positive attitude?
- Teach your children not to cheat?
- Teach your children accountability, not poor excuses?
- Teach your children money without education is a curse?
- Teach your children importance of faith?
- Teach your children the fear of God?
Now, go and VOTE. You just got the right one for the future of your family and the country.
“How my mother helped me to overcome bullies”
My mom was my hero all the way! Between the two of us there was a magic connection. she was able to share her heart to me without fear. She was strong , just and wise. She was love! My dad also had a great communication with me. I remember I used to read the Colombian newspaper every day to talk to him. Our daily conversation were endless. I guess I can say that there was not one day of their lives my parents didn’t hear from me one way or the other.
My book is not a scientific book, nor should it be considered as the only way to prevent bullies. The book is simply the experience of someone who underwent mockery from childhood due to the physical appearance. I tell how family passes from generation to generation traditions, behaviors and how families can get involved to help a child who is a bully or the one that is being bullied. No degree is necessary to raise a healthy family. My parents came from two very different upbringings. My father was an abandoned child. My mother on the other hand, lost her mom at age 10 and by age 13 she was orphan, but surrounded by the love of her brothers and sisters. Their starting was not the best, but they managed to raise a family of 8, with values, character and honesty.
Life is what we make of it. We either take courage to go on with dignity and decency or we let the circumstances take control of us. We choose what legacy to leave behind.
I started writing this book back in 2010 after my dad passed away. It actually was hard for me to do it, so I put it aside. This month is the first year since my mom passed away and I decided to publish the book.
The book is available in Amazon. Continue reading “She Is My Hero”