The people spoke while the rainbow beside the Capitol during sunset is a reminder of who is really in control. A lesson to be learned. For now, Have faith.
It has never been more important to vote than now, but who is the lesser of the two evils? Here is how to vote. Just answer truthfully.
Would you trust the person you want to vote for to:
- Handle your retirement portfolio?
- Be your personal financial adviser?
- Be you marriage counselor?
- Be your children’s therapist? psychology?
- Be your children sexuality teacher?
- Be your children’s best friend?
- Be your children honesty role model ?
- Be your children’s example of respect for themselves and others?
- Be your children’s example of honesty?
- Be your children’s example of hard work to make a living?
- Be your children school teacher?
- Teach your children how to solve problems with decency?
- Teach your children kindness, dependability and good words?
- Teach your children self confidence and character?
- Teach your children obedience and yet positive attitude?
- Teach your children not to cheat?
- Teach your children accountability, not poor excuses?
- Teach your children money without education is a curse?
- Teach your children importance of faith?
- Teach your children the fear of God?
Now, go and VOTE. You just got the right one for the future of your family and the country.
It seems like on the best day of Trump’s life, he got a call from Putin that fattened his ego like never before. My imagination goes like this:
Putin: You are the smarter guy I’ve even known. You can even become #POTUS if you wish.
Trump: I know that. I’m actually dreaming of it for a long time.
Putin: OK. I can help you with that. I know how to put you in the #WH. Guarantee.
Trump: Let’s talk.
… Putin portrayed the plan, the conditions and the key cards to play in the administration to work as smooth as possible. They got the complete organization chart for the campaign and for the administration as President of the United States of America. Something like this but with names on each box.
But their plan was more complete. Their chart included a name from President to the cook and everything in between. It also included the replacement cards in order for the plan to work perfectly. The betrayal, the pitch, the slogan, actions and reactions, and of course… Money and sanctions!
Was it worthy dragging the businessman reputation for the catastrophic administration? Was it right jeopardizing the integrity of the entire family ties for the sake of greed and an unsatisfied ego? Was it honorable and rewarding showing the world his most intimate weaknesses and incompetent point?
Charges, indictment, justice, consequences and shame.
Big mistake. Big regrets.
You must be logged in to post a comment.