We always want to make sure that “Safety is First” and that people are responsible to practice their professions. Authorities make sure people are safe. That’s why there are all kind of rules and regulations, test and licenses imposed:
- License to drive
- Enforced use of seat belts in cars, planes and toddlers chairs.
- Degree to become a doctor to save lives.
- Degree to become a lawyer to defend wrong doing or evil.
- Degree to become a religious leader to help saving souls.
- Even a degree + 1 year internship to get a license to deal with dead people.
but no degree, license or test to buy a weapon to practice evil and kill the same people who the government, doctors, lawyers and religious people try to save.
We know that we have had children and young adults killing at school and even parents and siblings killing each other at home. Teenagers who got bored have gone out in a killing rampage.
Base on the premise that children are good people, parents are responsible defenders of the first amendment, and that the NRA wants more good people with guns to defend themselves from the evil ones.
Meditate on each question. Close your eyes. See your/a child. Place your hand in your heart. See the pain of a parent with a child in the grave.
- What age should your/a child learn to kill to defend from evil?
- What’s the age of accountability for a child to bring a gun to defend from the evil student:
- Elementary school?
- Middle school?
- High school?
- Have you ever imagine yourself in a place where everyone, the good and the evil, are carrying a weapon?
- Can you see your good children at school or college seated beside another good child or evil one carrying a weapon?
- Can you see yourself, in your own home with your children and yourself having a heated argument knowing you all have a weapon?
- Can you just imagine going to work and having everyone showing how strong they are with their gun on a desk?
- What about the crazy drivers all carrying a weapon ready to fire if you look twice at them?
Safety First. It’s Just Common Sense.
Note: if this article comes to you at a time of grief due to violence, please receive my condolences.
You must be logged in to post a comment.